Monday, August 29, 2011

Girl's Night Out at the Shooting Range!

There is a huge movement all across America, women are buying guns and going to the range in record numbers.   Some gals are just jumping in and hanging with the boys, while others are more timid and are looking for a support group to ease into it. 

The good news is there are many groups, leagues and clubs forming for ladies only to come out and learn to shoot in a fun, relaxed and safe environment. Depending on your  interests:  hunting, action shooting sports or self defense, Girl’s Night Out at the shooting range is a great way to make friends and form a support system to help you in your journey to being independent with your gun. 

CAUTION: GIRL’S NIGHT OUT AT THE SHOOTING RANGE IS ADDICTIVE!  I may only shoot a box of 50 rounds, but I can spend 2 hours at the range hanging with my girlfriends, then on to dinner afterwards.  Participating in the league at my local shooting range has enabled me to meet a wide range of women that I wouldn’t have meet in my normal business and networking circles.   For me, a few of my new relationships has lead to business development, another gal was elected event organizer and is bringing the group together in social events outside the range.  Real friendships are happening and it is really awesome. 

If you would like help finding a group in your part of town, email me at julianna.crowder@gmail.com  There are too many groups to list here, but I am more than happy to help you find one… or help you start one at your local shooting range. 

No comments:

Post a Comment